Here we explain how you can give your beloved pet, who has been your companion for the waking years of its life, a well deserved burial by doing the following:
1. Dig some space as per the size of the deceased animal in the burial ground.
2. Sprinkle the surface with bleaching powder and salt.
3. Place the deceased animal in the hole dug in the ground.
4. Sprinkle some more bleaching powder and salt on the animal
5. Cover the dug out space with sand and soil.
6. Place a stone on the corner where the head of the deceased animal is.
7. Place some flowers on top of the burial place.
8. Light a lamp and pray for the animal so that its soul rests in peace.
9. Visit the place regularly or whenever possible to pay respect like you would do to any of your family member.
To identify a burial ground in Chennai, please call: 98840 71136